Original Silver Ben Wa Balls 33g
Are you ready for the challenge of training with Ben Wa Balls? With no retrieval cord, no connector bridge between the balls, these are only for experienced kegal ball users.
Your vagina will have to work its muscles extra hard to control these free moving Ben Wa Balls from exiting your intimate area.
Upon insertion to your vagina you will feel the 33g weighted Ben Wa Balls rock from side to side as you move your body; simultaneously giving you thrilling stimulation. You could be walking to the shops, moving around in your office or going for a run. Anytime there is movement your vagina is performing a resistance-based workout to control the balls which will tighten and strengthen your vagina muscles.
Our range of kegel balls offer a superb vagina exercise for those wanting to tighten their intimate area. Experiment with different sized and weighted jiggle balls to vary your workout.
Size Always Matters
- Colour: Silver
- Minimum diameter 2cm
- Maximum diameter 2cm
- Ball weight: 33g
This Feels Good
- Free from Phthalates: Yes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Waterproof: Yes
- Power: Non Vibrating
- Stimulation: Vagina
Your order will be delivered in plain cardboard packaging. There will no mention of Ricky or what's inside the box.
|Domestic Delivery||Delivered||Cost||If Order £40+|
|UK Royal Mail Tracked 48||2-3 working days||£3.95||FREE|
|UK Royal Mail Tracked 24||1-2 working days||£5.95||£3.95|
|UK Royal Mail Special Delivery||1 working day||£8.95||-|
|International Delivery||Delivered||Cost||If Order £100+|
EU Royal Mail International Tracked
Rest of World International Tracked
- Original pair of Ben Wa Balls made from premium stainless steel
- Size: 33g weighted balls, 2cm in diameter
- Weighted balls will offer a unique resistance workout for your pelvic muscles
- Enjoy a tighter vagina, better bladder control and more intense orgasms with your partner!
- Designed with no retrieval cord; only recommended for experienced users. You should be able to retrieve them easily by standing up (or crouching) and coughing