We understand that your privacy is important to you (especially given the nature of the products we sell) and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.ricky.com, and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
To put it simply, we only ever want to collect the necessary data from our customers to allow us to effectively operate our business, to deliver your orders and to ensure we offer an excellent customer experience. We will never sell your personal information to third party companies.
Who we are
Ricky.com is owned and operated by Tomlow Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 06413790.
Registered address: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, BN1 6AF
Main trading address: Pure Offices, Hatherley Lane, Cheltenham, GL51 6SH
VAT number: GB101746546
Due to the nature of the products we sell, under 18s are strictly forbidden from shopping on www.ricky.com
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this website or submit any personal data.
What data we collect
- 'Personal Data' means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include anonymised data, where the identity and identifying information has been removed.
- 'Identity Data' includes information such as: first name, last name, title, date of birth (optional) and gender (optional)
- 'Contact Data' includes information such as: email address, billing address, delivery address, location, country, and telephone number.
- 'Financial Data' includes information such as: payment card details and bank account (details not stored)
- 'Transaction Data' includes information such as: details of your purchases and the fulfilment of your orders (such as basket number, order number, subtotal, title, currency, discounts, shipping, number of items, product number, single item price, category, tax etc.); payments to and from you, details of other products and services you have obtained from us, and correspondence or communications with you in respect of your orders.
- 'Technical Data' includes information such as: details of the device(s) you use to access our services, your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- 'Profile Data' includes information such as: purchases or orders made by you, product and style interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- 'Usage Data' includes information such as: how and when you use our website, how you moved around it, and what you searched for; website performance statistics, traffic, location, weblogs and other communication data; and details of any other Bondara products and services used by you.
- 'Marketing and Communications Data' includes information such as: your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us.
How we collect your personal information
Direct interactions - you may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, Profile, and Marketing and Communications data (as described above) by filling in forms, entering information online or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, telephone or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide, for example, when you:
- Purchase products on our website or create an account
- Subscribe to our newsletter, social media sites or create wish lists
- Enter a competition
- Complete a voluntary market research survey
- Contact us with an enquiry or to report a problem (by phone, email, social media, or messaging service
Third parties - we may receive personal data about you from various third parties, including:
- Technical Data from third parties, including analytics providers such as Google
- Technical Data from affiliate networks through whom you have accessed our website
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
We will only collect and process your personal data when we have a legal basis to do so. As a data controller, the legal basis for our collection and use of your personal data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it.
We will only collect personal data from you when:
- We have your consent to do so, or
- We need your personal data to perform a contract with you. For example, to process a payment from you, fulfil your order or provide customer support connected with an order, or
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or
- We have a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data from you.
How long we store your information forWe keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed. The length of time for which we retain personal information depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
How we store your informationAll information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. All payments are processed via Shopify Payments who are a PCI DSS v3.2 payment provider.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access the member login area, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Site Marketing Emails
We will only e-mail you to process your order and afterwards if you have given your consent. We will never pass on your personal information (i.e. full name, address or order details) to a third party.
Only with your permission, will we email you to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
In respect of third party marketing communications, we will never share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the unsubscribe button found in the email.
SMS/MMS Text Message Marketing
Your privacy is extremely important to us. We will only use information you provide through the Program to transmit your mobile messages and respond to you, if necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information with platform providers, phone companies (carriers), and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages. WE DO NOT SELL, RENT, LOAN, TRADE, LEASE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER FOR PROFIT ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE PROGRAM TO ANY THIRD PARTY. Nonetheless, We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect Our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide Us information in connection with the Program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If, in Our sole discretion, We believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the Program for an ulterior purpose, We may refuse you access to the Program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 and The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) allows Users of the Program that are California or European Union residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of the information you provide through the Program to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Contact us at the following address to make a request:
Third PartiesWe only use your personal information to process your order and to send you the goods. Therefore, the only companies we need to share your information with are our payment gateways (Shopify Payments / Paypal) and our delivery partners in order to arrange the delivery of your goods.
To keep you informed about the progress of your order, our delivery partners, Royal Mail and DPD, will send you SMS / email updates on the progress of your delivery. These communications are sent out automatically and are not controlled by Ricky.
Your details will not be used for any other form of marketing by our delivery partners.
You may be contacted by our review partners, Reviews.IO, to rate our service. This is an automatically generated email and your personal information is not shared with or retained by these companies.
Your RightsUnder the Data Protection Legislation, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent. This means that, if we are relying on your consent as the legal basis for using your personal data, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time.
- Right to data portability. You have a right to ask us to provide your personal information to a third party provider of services. This right only applies where we use your personal information on the basis of your consent or performance of a contract; and where our use of your information is carried out by automated means.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us at email@example.com.
It is important that your personal data is kept accurate and up-to-date. If any of the personal data we hold about you changes, please keep us informed as long as we have that data.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.