Returns & Refunds
Cancel an order just placed
No problem. Fire us an e-mail as soon as possible to email@example.com with your order number and we may be able to cancel your order before it leaves our warehouse.
If your order has already been dispatched, unfortunately we're unable to cancel it.
Please note: If an order is returned to us by a courier because the parcel is not able to be delivered, collected or accepted by customer, we will process a full refund (excluding shipping) less £10 due to carrier costs to have the parcel sent back to us.
If you benefited from free delivery we will deduct our standard delivery fee as set out in our delivery fees.
Changed your mind?
We want all Ricky customers to be delighted with their purchase, so we offer a 30-day money back policy on any unopened product.
For health and hygiene reasons we cannot process a refund on sex toys and/or lingerie unless it is faulty.
Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and we'll e-mail you with our easy-to-follow instructions to get your return underway.
Whilst rare, we accept this may happen from time-to-time and we are really sorry for the inconvenience. We will replace any faulty product within 12 months of purchase. If we are unable to replace it we will issue a full refund.
Please note that we do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear & tear.
Simply contact us at email@example.com and detail the issue you are experiencing with your product and we’ll e-mail you with our easy-to-follow instructions to get your return underway.
Returning your product to us
1. Contact us and wait for our returns instructions we’ll e-mail across to you.
2. Package your product securely to ensure it doesn’t get damaged in transit. Try and use as much of the original packaging as possible.
3. We highly recommend using a tracked service when you send your returned package to us incase it goes missing. Hang on to this until we have processed your refund or replacement.
4. We are unable to refund the cost of postage unless your product is faulty. If you benefited from a promotional delivery rate (e.g. free delivery over £50) we will deduct our standard delivery fees as set out in our delivery schedule from your refund.
5. Please ensure that you clean any used, faulty products before returning them to us. We will need to take photographs of the product to help process the return. If the product is found not to be faulty, we will dispose of it safely or return it to you at your expense.
All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment and we will endeavour to do this within 7 days (but usually much sooner). If you would like to check the status of your refund or have any other return questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we’ll be happy to help.