Into The Groove Pleasure Massage Oil 250ml
Into the groove - treat yourself with joy!
A massage oil that sets the scene for a special, relaxing and totally couple-focused time together.
A natural blend of oils, formulated to arouse, soothe & nourish your partner from head to toe. With hints of cardamom, white tobacco, cinnamon and almond.
Paraben free. Not tested on animals.
Giving your loved one a massage is one of the most charming ways to give affection. With this massage oil you will enhance the charm on an olfactory dimension (meaning it probably won't be just a massage you're getting!)
The Pleasure Label
If there is a thing that can influence the atmosphere or your mood, it must be a certain fragrance. A fragrance can bring back memories, have a relaxing effect, or can even make you energetic. The Pleasure Label understand that a fragrance can get you in the mood for a cosy, romantic, or exciting night with your partner (or with more than just your partner - the power of their fragrances should not be underestimated).
- Colour: Clear
- Contents Size: 250ml
- Paraben free. Not tested on animals.
- Brassica Campestris Seed Oil, Parfum, Butyrospernum Parkii Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Cinnamal, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
Your order will be delivered in plain cardboard packaging. There will no mention of Ricky or what's inside your package, ensuring complete discretion.
|If Order £50+
|Royal Mail Tracked 48
|2-3 working days
|Royal Mail Tracked 24
|1-2 working days
|Royal Mail Special Delivery
|1 working day
EU: Royal Mail
|5-7 working days
|US: Royal Mail International Tracked
5-7 working days
Rest of World:
Royal Mail International Tracked
5-10 working days
- Get romantic or sexual with this luxuriously smooth massage oil
- Hints of cardamom, white tobacco, cinnamon and almond
- 250ml natural blend of gorgeous smelling oils
- Silky, soothing massage oil by The Pleasure Label
- Paraben free and not tested on animals
- Convenient pump bottle design for quick and easy dispensing